Unfortunately, like the TEA PARTY movement, this group has been taken over
by Zionists.

Subject: "The Unrepentant Patriots" taken over by Zionists

UNSubscribe:

theunrepentantpatriots-unsubscr...@yahoogroups.com

From: Moose [mailto:theunrepentantpatr...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 22, 2010 7:17 AM
Subject: New YAHOO Group - "The Unrepentant Patriots" moved from the google
platfrom, please join

Fellow Patriot:

For the last 18 months, a collection of several thousand dedicated patriots
has worked strenuously under the auspices of a Google group known as The
Unrepentant <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheUnrepentantPatriots/>
Patriots  to peacefully and philosophically oppose the efforts of the
Legislative and Executive branches of the United States Government as those
bodies have attempted to subvert and circumvent the letter and spirit of the
U.S. Constitution and thereby usurp the individual liberties of everyday
Americans.  Our efforts have been recognized as singularly useful and
effective, drawing praise from numerous quarters of the Patriot community.

We have recently decided that Google's platform is no longer suitable for
the continued growth and development of The Unrepentant
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheUnrepentantPatriots/>  Patriots, and
accordingly we have established a new Yahoo group by the same name to
support our efforts.

This is an official invitation for you to join the new Yahoo group.  You are
receiving this invitation before members of the public at large because we
want you to have the preferential opportunity of membership before the
anticipated explosive growth of the group in its new environs.  We hope you
will join us as we continue to work to "secure the blessings of Liberty" for
our fellow citizens and the generations of Americans yet to come.

If you are a dedicated patriot seeking to network with like-minded
Constitutionalists and lovers of liberty, please navigate to the following
link to apply for membership.  Your request will be approved immediately.

THIS IS THE NEW HOME FOR THE UNREPENTANT PATRIOTS. ARCHIVAL INFORMATION
ABOUT THE GROUP AND ITS ACTIVITIES SINCE LATE 2008 MAY BE FOUND AT
http://groups.google.com/group/the-unrepentant-patriots.

The objective of The Unrepentant Patriots is to promote useful, fact-based
discourse regarding our liberties, as a great many Americans harbor grave
concern for the survival of our republic in light of Barack Obama's
elevation to highest office and the domination of both houses of congress by
leftist ideologues. We feel that we have assumed the mantle of "His
Majesty's Loyal Opposition", and that it is incumbent upon us as patriotic
citizens to support the new administration in policies and initiatives that
flow from a constructionist view of the Constitution, but also to ardently
oppose in a "grass-roots" fashion any attempts to impose legislation or
executive orders that contravene, subvert or otherwise sidestep the tenets
and precepts codified in that document -- the cornerstone of the very
philosophical foundation of our society, and the fount from which all
liberty and justice has flowed for over 200 years.

Our discussion group now includes thousands of adherents from across the
United States and beyond. We hope you'll join us because we believe you are
a like-minded Constitutionalist and you will therefore benefit from our
discussions, and know others who will also. And even if you're not of the
same opinion as us on these issues, we still welcome your thoughts, as it's
important to consider all aspects of the challenges our nation faces and
constructively debate their possible solutions.

Founding Father Samuel Adams said it best: "If ever a time should come, when
vain and aspiring men shall possess highest seats in government, our country
will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin" (and
hey, who knew he'd end up making such a darn good beer too?).

NOW is the time to act -- tomorrow may be too late

Please note that upon completion of the transition process from Google to
Yahoo, the current Google group will go into a dormant status as far as
message posting is concerned, but its archives will still be accessible for
reference and research purposes.

If by chance you have already received an invitation to join the new Yahoo
group, please excuse our oversight and simply discard this message.

Thanks, and

May God save our Republic,

MOOSE

The Unrepentant Patriot

"Making a virtue

               of

    unapologetic

        political

  incorrectness"

*** exposing the hidden truth for further educational research only ***
CAVEAT LECTOR *** In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this
material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior
interest in receiving the included information for research and educational
purposes. NOTE: Some links may require cut and paste into your Internet
Browser. Please check for daily real news posts and support the truth!
(sorry but don't have time to email all posts) at
<http://tinyurl.com/33c9yr> http://tinyurl.com/33c9yr    or
<http://groups.google.com/group/total_truth_sciences/topics?gvc=2>
http://groups.google.com/group/total_truth_sciences/topics?gvc=2  ; You can
also subscribe to the multiple daily emails by sending  an email to
<mailto:total_truth_sciences-subscr...@googlegroups.com>
total_truth_sciences-subscr...@googlegroups.com ; free book download:
<http://www.lulu.com/content/165077> http://www.lulu.com/content/165077  ***
Revealing the hidden Truth For Educational & Further Research Purposes only.
***  NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security
Agency (NSA) may have read emails without warning, warrant, or notice. They
may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no
recourse, nor protection.......... IF anyone other than the addressee of
this e-mail is reading it, you are in violation of the 1st & 4th Amendments
to the Constitution of the United States. Patriot Act 5 & H.R. 1955
Disclaimer Notice: This post & all my past & future posts represent parody &
satire & are all intended for intellectual entertainment only. To be removed
from the weekly list, please reply with the subject line "REMOVE"