Status changed to 'Confirmed' because the bug affects multiple users.

** Changed in: gnome-online-accounts (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to gnome-online-accounts in

  [FFe] enable the new GNOME OneDrive backend

Status in gnome-online-accounts package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in gvfs package in Ubuntu:

  One of the new features of the new GNOME 46 is the support of
  Microsoft OneDrive accounts. The code relies on a new library
  'msgraph'. The MIR bug #2060035 just got approved and such we would
  like to turn on the option now in Noble.

  The changes are in

  - gnome-online-accounts, adding a new provider for OneDrive

  The package with the change has been built in the desktop ppa

https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-desktop/+archive/ubuntu/ppa/+sourcepub/15971851/+listing-archive-extra

  The change is basically adding the libmsgraph-dev Build-Depends in
  debian/control and changing the option to true in debian/rules

  - gvfs, adding a new backend to be able to browse those locations from
  nautilus

  The package is similar built in our ppa

https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-desktop/+archive/ubuntu/ppa/+sourcepub/15972025/+listing-archive-extra

  And the change are similar Build-Depends/rules option

  The regression potential is low since those are new backends and not changing
existing features.