I will note that current snap behavior is by design. Not saying that
they couldn't make this easier but the snap side is functioning the way
it was desiged.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to apparmor in Ubuntu.

  Can't disable or modify snap package apparmor rules

Status in apparmor package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in snapd package in Ubuntu:

  On Ubuntu 20.04 (and probably 22.04 and greater), it is impossible to
  disable snap chromium apparmor rules:

  root@{HOSTNAME}:~# aa-complain snap.chromium.hook.configure
  Can't find chromium.hook.configure in the system path list. If the name of
the application
  is correct, please run 'which snap.chromium.hook.configure' as a user with
correct PATH
  environment set up in order to find the fully-qualified path and
  use the full path as parameter.

  root@{HOSTNAME}:~# aa-complain snap.chromium.chromedriver -d
  /var/lib/snapd/apparmor/profiles

  ERROR: Include file /var/lib/snapd/apparmor/profiles/tunables/global not found
  root@{HOSTNAME}:~# aa-complain snap.chromium.chromium -d

  root@{HOSTNAME}:~# aa-complain snap.chromium.hook.configure -d
/var/lib/snapd/apparmor/profiles

  ERROR: Include file /var/lib/snapd/apparmor/profiles/tunables/global
  not found

  It seems like no one has an answer on how these overly restricted
  rules can be disabled:

https://askubuntu.com/questions/1267980/how-to-disable-apparmor-for-chromium-snap-ubuntu-20-04
  https://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2410550
  https://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2449022
  https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/apparmor/+question/701036

  So I just got rid of apparmor which doesn't seem like the solution I
  was after, but it works great now:

  sudo systemctl stop apparmor
  sudo systemctl disable apparmor

  Please give us a way to modify (and keep the rules permanently
  modified even after snap updates) snap apparmor rules.

  Thank you!