Added P.S.:

If this is territorial, just admit it. I won't bring up the
"is keeping territory a good thing in a open-source project?" argument. I never
mentioned territory because I don't think like that (I've waited for and
welcomed cleanup passes
on code I'm actively developing). You mentioned territory ("I'll never touch
this again if other
people are doing stylistic changes on it for auditability"). Like my goal was
"WORLD DOMINATION!"
instead of "Make this more readable so I and other people can build off of and
improve this".

And now, a link with no meaning or parallels to this discussion:
https://landley.net/notes-2018.html#06-09-2018

I'll leave it here unless you wanna bring up a counterargument, I'd like
to hear reasons why I'm wrong on this.

- Oliver Webb aquahobby...@proton.me