Hi All,
     At my work place, we are using SSO for our web applications.  I
am wondering if any is currently working on any plugin or anything
that may integrate with this?  Basically, apache will help do the
authentication.  If everything is successful, the user name is stored
in a variable in the session.  I want to modify TRAC to use that
variable as the user login w/o having the need for the password and
automatically log the user in.

Thanks,
Doug