Hi,

as of new downloading plugins from trac-hacks.org invariably results
in zip archives with unusable permissions for me. E.g.

$ ls -l /tmp/autocompleteusersplugin/0.11/
total 1
drwxr-xr-x 3 pytaf pytaf  96 2009-03-24 09:38 autocompleteusers/
---------- 1 pytaf pytaf 667 2008-12-22 17:40 setup.py

This behaviour started some time ago, I did not experience such
problems before. Maybe when trac-hacks moved to the new server?

I also filed a ticket in the trac-hacks bug tracker:
http://trac-hacks.org/ticket/4724

Anyone else having such problems, or is there some evil firewall or
whatnot hackery in place that mysteriously strips down permissions?
But I don't see such problems when downloading stuff from pypi...

Holger