-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Stephen Milner
Sent: Friday, March 03, 2006 10:10 AM
To: trac@lists.edgewall.com
Subject: [Trac] Browser Source Spins

Hello List,

I'm trying to link a remote repo to my Trac install. What I am doing is a bind mount onto my machine running trac from our svn server. The problem is that Trac just hangs when I click on Browse Source. The mount

is done as follows:

mount -o rw,exec SERVER:/svn/ /mnt/svn

and then in the project I am pointing to /mnt/svn as the svn location. Is there anything I am forgetting? Looking in revision and node_changes shows that nothing has been imported.

Now if I import a dump of the repo on the local filesystem it works like

a charm, but that really doesn't work well for this setup.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Steve 'Ashcrow' Milner
Location: 206E Centennial
IRC: ashcrow

"In the heat of conversation I may have said certain things I believe to be untrue.
The alleged lie that you might have heard me saying allegedly moments ago ... thats a
parasite that lives in my neck." -- Tad Ghostal

begin:vcard
fn:Steve Milner
n:Milner;Steve
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
note;quoted-printable:IRC: ashcrow=0D=0A=
	Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
	Location: 206E Centennial
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1