I have published a new version of the WantedPages macro that fixes a lot of issues, especially in picking up links that it shouldn't, as reported by Andy on this list.

I also added unit tests for common wiki links. If there are any links it should not pick up, but does, or links it should pick up, but doesn't, report a ticket (http://trac-hacks.org/report/9?COMPONENT=WantedPagesMacro) with the link text and any text around the link.

Hope this helps you out.

Justin