From: Christian Boos [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 12:59 PM
To: trac@lists.edgewall.com
Subject: Re: [Trac] Cannot build a project on XP pro

Sommers, Elizabeth wrote:
> I am trying to build trac on a windows box.  Any help would be
appreciated.

> My environment is
>
> $ sqlite
> SQLite version 3.3.4
> Enter ".help" for instructions
> sqlite> .exit
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] /cygdrive/c/Python24/Lib
> $ ls site-packages
> README.txt  pyPgSQL  pysqlite-2.1.3-py2.4.egg-info  pysqlite2  trac

I suggest that you remove the pysqlite2 and pysqlite-2.1.3-py2.4.egg-info,
and that you install instead the latest egg from initrd (*).

The package you have installed probably contains a _sqlite.pyd binary
which was dynamically linked against the sqlite3.dll, and the latter is
probably
not in your path.

-- Christian

(*)