Ah. that won't well for us then.... damn.

Actually what would be perfect is being able to filter the timeline
views by milestone ("sub-project"). ie: associating a branch to a
milestone (especially since tickets can already be associated to a
milestone)

Greg

On Wed, 2006-04-05 at 16:43 +0200, Christian Boos wrote:
> Greg Dickie wrote:
> > Hey Christian,
> >
> >   I'm confused then. In the original example from Jorn
> >
> > <http://projects.edgewall.com/trac/log/branches/0.9-stable>
> >
> > I'm assuming that timeline is showing /trunk but I can still
> > see /branches with log?
> >

> No, on the p.e.c the repository_dir is not scoped.
> The Timeline shows you all activity in the repository.
>
> -- Christian
Greg Dickie
just a guy
Maximum Throughput