I don't know if I got 'everything' but I did get a bunch of subdirectories and a 529 kb zip file.

It contains the setup.py file mentioned.

Is there a list of exact versions of 'everything else' required to get a full install running?

for example, my first run at this, back on 8.2 or 8.4 took a week of messing around trying to find the 'correct' version of everything from clearsilver, python, svn, the svn api/libs, apache,
sleepycat (yeah, I won't be using that anymore), sqlite, etc....
later on some kind soul updated the docs with known-good versions.

Thanks everyone.
Marc

Brad Anderson wrote:

Christian Boos wrote:
m christensen wrote:
I don't think I can pull from an SVN repository due to the fact my net
access is via
some ssh tunnels.
Sorry, I've skipped reading that part.
So look for the 'Zip Archive' link in
http://projects.edgewall.com/trac/browser/trunk

hmmm, does this work recursively, i.e. include subdirs and their files in the
zip?

BA