On Wed, 2006-07-05 at 15:58 +0530, Kenneth Gonsalves wrote:
> hi
> i am setting up trac and subversion over mod_python. I have set up
> subversion. My question is: can i point trac to my subversion
> authorisations for the whole of trac, or is that only possible for
> the browse source code part of trac?

Authorization or authentication?

Trac supports SVN authorization with the "authz" file for restricting
viewing of the source:
http://projects.edgewall.com/trac/wiki/TracIni#trac

Authentication (logging in) can also be shared with SVN under Apache.
Just copy your Apache authentication config used for SVN to another
<Location> section with the URL of the Trac login page.

--
Matthew Good <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>