I'm not able to pick this up myself, but I'll help review/merge good
patches.

Reinier

Van: tracks-discuss-boun...@lists.rousette.org.uk
[mailto:tracks-discuss-boun...@lists.rousette.org.uk] Namens Mehile "Mo"
Orloff
Verzonden: maandag 30 januari 2012 23:56
Aan: tracks-discuss@lists.rousette.org.uk
Onderwerp: [Tracks-discuss] Re: Tracks Mod: someone to help ??

OK, I *did* get a verbal commitment from a manager to the concept of
offering a bounty.
All I need now is to get an amount approved .. I'm thinking it'll be
something like a couple hundred bucks.
(Either to your favorite charity, or to the person of your choice (including
you personally :))

I figured it'd be proper for me to check with you before jumping straight
onto Freelancer.com or something :)
If anyone's interested, I'd be thrilled to do this through someone in the
Tracks community directly.

Respectfully,
~ Mo

On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 10:02 AM, Mehile "Mo" Orloff