Van: tracks-discuss-boun...@lists.rousette.org.uk
[mailto:tracks-discuss-boun...@lists.rousette.org.uk] Namens Alan Ristow
Verzonden: zaterdag 7 april 2012 11:41
Aan: tracks-discuss@lists.rousette.org.uk
Onderwerp: [Tracks-discuss] FASTCGI?

Hi everybody,

Does Tracks make use of Ruby on Rails with FASTCGI? I have attempted to
figure out the answer myself, but my web programming skills are not very
advanced and my Ruby skills are utterly non-existent so I haven't had much
luck. The reason I ask is that I am upgrading my hosting plan, and the
FASTCGI requirement makes a difference in which plan I choose.

Thanks,

Alan