Hi all

I've just merged the rails3 branch. This means that
* Tracks is migrated to rails 3
* Tracks runs on ruby 1.9 (tested on 1.9.3)

This migration has some consequences:
* support for ruby 1.8.7 is going away. You need to have ruby 1.9.x for the
test environment because some gems depend on it. (ruby 1.8.7 will be
unsupported from this summer IIRC; Rails 4 will also work only on ruby 1.9)
* I hope to maintain tracks 2.2 on 1.8.7, but only if it isn't too hard (I'd
like to focus my energy on other stuff). N.B. My own Tracks server is
running ruby 1.8.7, probably until I migrate it to Fedora 18 in the end of
the year (FC17 will include ruby 1.9)
* I had to remove support for openid, cas and ldap. I have no means to test
it (cas, ldap) and the gems we used for openid is not supported anymore. I'd
like to move to device/omniauth to get support back in, preferably in the
2.2 timeframe.
* I had to remove SOAP support, because the gem is not really available for
rails 3.2 and SOAP is not really believed in anymore by the rails community.
This means you may need to migrate your scripts (email-to-tracks?) to REST.
* I you try rails in production environment, do not forget to run
        rake assets:precompile
   to get all js, css and images working. This is not needed for development
and test environment.
* If you have ruby 1.8.7, run
        bundle install --without test
   to avoid installing factory-girl which depends on ruby 1.9

I did get almost all tests running. Those tests not passing have issues with
the tests, not Tracks functionality :-)

Please help test Tracks on Rails 3.2 out!

Reinier