Hi Hugh,

The best place to drop feature requests is Assembla. There we maintain
tickets including enhancement requests

categories - IFAIK there is a ticket for tagging projects

group by tag - Won't work, i.e. you can add several tags to a todo. How to
group then?

Priority - This is not really GTD IMHO, but you can use tags to add
priorities to todos

Collaborative - There is a ticket for this one.

There are a lot of other ways to contribute. We have a wiki that needs work
on. For example on the user manual. Also there are translations to
check/update. And help test Tracks

Please continue discussion on Assembla.

Reinier