On 17 Aug 2012, at 8:58, Reinier Balt wrote:

Hi BSAG,

I have created a group here:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/tracksapp

Just let me know where I can assist in the migration.

(Tracks was already taken)

Reinier

Excellent, thanks Reinier! I'll take a look at what needs to be done and let you know. It may take a little while because I don't have much time right now and I have a lot of things to juggle with moving my all stuff off Joyent :-/

Anyway, it looks from the links that Nicholas sent that it ought to be possible for me to give you the exported archives to dump in the new Google group, then I can send out a message on this list, plus set up an autoresponder, asking people to sign up there and giving notice that the list is going to close in ~2 months.

cheers,

bsag

--
but she's a girl - the weblog of a female geek
http://www.rousette.org.uk