Scott,
if (using Chrome) you right click on the link and select 'inspect element'
it will tell you which CSS rule matched.  In this case it's this one, in
tracks-cached.css:

a, a:link, a:active, a:visited {
color: #cc3334;
text-decoration: none;
padding-left: 1px;
padding-right: 1px;
}

The line number (80 in my case) is not helpful, because the file
tracks-cached.css gets generated by the server from all the stylesheets in
$trackshome/public/stylesheets (or thereabouts), so you would need to grep
for this definition.

However, just changing this color to 'yellow' will make all the other links
yellow as well, which isn't helpful. So you'll have to go through the views
(in $trackshome/app/views/*), add a new class to the links you want
changed, and define the class in the stylesheet.

Best
 Christian