Hi all,

@Alexy
Great work and if your work could move this project on forward, yet thanks a
lot.

@Georg
>>.I refactored the entire code since I want to move
to ffmpeg with it eventually.

Have you realize this version (i.e FFmpeg) or is it just a project ?
Anyway, I am impatiens to see the new version of your website.

>>So, transcode's stabilize plugin is the best deshaking solution
available for linux now (am I wrong?).

We plan to include it in our project (i.e. Openshot Video
Edito<http://www.openshot.org/>r),
certainly in our version 2.0 (planned for the beginning of the year. Not
before.) Perhaps it will be helpful for this great project and revive the
flame............

@Francesco,
>>However, contributions like yours should not be wasted. I'd like to
rollout a (final?) 1.1.6 before
the end of the summer, including your patchset.

Maybe there is also room for a reboot of transcode.

Wonderfull, this version will show at people that this great project is not
yet died. She could be include in Ubuntu 11.10.

If I could give you an advice, you could try to do yet another call on some
great and popular websites like OGMUbuntu <http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/> and
WebUpd8 <http://www.webupd8.org/>. I am pretty sure that If you contact
their webmaster, they could help you to launch another call.

Best regards.

Olivier/Cenwen

--
Olivier
Cenwen un elfe sur la banquise/ an elve on the ice