On 7/15/06, paolo cutilli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 Hello there.
 When I compile bu this:

 ./configure --with-libavcodec-prefix=/usr/local/bin
--with-libavcodec-includes=/usr/local/include/ffmpeg

 I get this:

 ERROR: requirement failed: cannot compile ffmpeg/avcodec.h
 ffmpeg/avcodec.h can be found in the following packages:
   FFmpeg  http://www.ffmpeg.org

RTF configure.log

I'm guessing that you've passed in bad data and configure is doing
something like gcc -I/usr/local/include/ffmpeg -L/usr/local/bin
-lavcodec -o conftest conftest.c

That looks like a pretty sane command line but I bet your libavcodec
(etc) doesn't live in /usr/local/bin and i'm guessing that conftest.c
says "#include <ffmpeg/avcodec.h>" which will fail because
/usr/local/include/ffmpeg/ffmpeg/avcodec.h doesn't exist.

But read the configure.log to see exactly what configure was trying to
do and why it failed.