Thank you Friedel, Miklos, Lars, and Christian for your helpful advices.

We implement a cron auto-commit script to make the commits without force
user to make this. This is because in the future we implement an
automatic system to make patchs and rpms automatically, so yet at
testing only.
I will try to add a message log from pocount and last username
translator, via -F commit option.
For those are interested in the script, here I add a dirty non refined
script, the same we are using now.

SVN-CI-PO

#!/bin/bash -
/usr/bin/svn -q ci --username pootle --password xxxx -m "Automatic
updating from Pootle" /usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/Pootle/po/project1/*
/usr/bin/svn -q ci --username pootle --password xxxx -m "Automatic
updating from Pootle" /usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/Pootle/po/project2/*
/usr/bin/svn -q ci --username pootle --password xxxx -m "Automatic
updating from Pootle" /usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/Pootle/po/project3/*

In our system we have implemented two svn repositories. One for PO
translated files, and one only for Templates. Each repo has anonymous
access for checkout and update, but authenticated for import and commit.

Because pootle has not yet a way to upload templates, we can do through
SVN and other cron script.

Follow is the templates script, that run an update from svn to pootle
templates.

SVN-UP-TMPL

#!/bin/bash -
/usr/bin/svn -q update
/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/Pootle/po/project1/templates
/usr/bin/svn -q update
/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/Pootle/po/project2/templates
/usr/bin/svn -q update
/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/Pootle/po/project3/templates

Now, because we can't give admin access to users for run "Update from
templates" or "Update languages" from pootle web admin inteface, we also
make another script to run this:

UPDATE-PO-FROM-TMPL

#!/bin/bash

lup=/tmp/langupd
mkdir $lup
#BASE=pootleLang
BASE=/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/Pootle/po/

cd $BASE
#echo `pwd`

for project in  project1 project2 project3
do

 cd $project
 #echo `pwd`

  for dir in  `ls -I templates`
  do

#echo $dir
mkdir $lup/$dir
cp -r $dir/*.po $lup/$dir
/usr/bin/python2.4 /usr/bin/pot2po --progress=none -t $lup/$dir
templates $dir
rm -rf $lup/$dir

  done
cd ..

done
rm -rf $lup

Finally we make a script to add new files to repository. This is because
if you have upload (add + commit) a new template to svn, then this
template is parsed through all languages PO files with the above script,
generating new files (if this is the cace) or modifying. But this new PO
file is not added to the PO repo. The follow is the script to add new
files to PO repo from Pootle PO files.

SVN-ADD-PO

#!/bin/bash

poadd="/tmp/svnadd"

echo "#!/bin/bash" > $poadd
echo "" >> $poadd
svn status /usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/Pootle/po/project1/??/*.po
|grep ? >> $poadd
perl -pi -e 's/\?     /svn add -q/g' $poadd
chmod 755 $poadd
$poadd
rm -f $poadd

echo "#!/bin/bash" > $poadd
echo "" >> $poadd
svn status /usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/Pootle/po/project2/??/*.po
|grep ? >> $poadd
perl -pi -e 's/\?     /svn add -q/g' $poadd
chmod 755 $poadd
$poadd
rm -f $poadd

echo "#!/bin/bash" > $poadd
echo "" >> $poadd
svn status /usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/Pootle/po/project3/??/*.po
|grep ? >> $poadd
perl -pi -e 's/\?     /svn add -q/g' $poadd
chmod 755 $poadd
$poadd
rm -f $poadd

It i better if I use for-do-done :)

Run these scripts once an hour. I was made a mistake running every 5 or
6 minutes and at some time two or more scripts overlap and make locked
repo, generatin lock errors from svn.

We will try to refine these scripts, and publish them.

Thanks again for all your replies.

regards, Normando