FYI,

The following excerpt from CSA website is being forwarded and  should not
be construed as an endorsement by either myself or my employer.

Paul J. Smith, Teradyne Inc., Boston

                  http://directories.csa-international.org/

                             Introducing CSA's 2001 Certified Product Listings

                             Obtain information on any CSA certified products
and/or components using our
                             online certified product listings.

                             Search our up-to-date database by:

   http://directories.csa-international.org/

                                  Product Directory (ie. industry sector)

                                  Customer Name or Location

                                  Certification Record Information (File
Number/Class Number/Class
                                  Description)

                                  Keyword Search (search records using our
keyword search capability e.g.
                                  search for the word "photocopier" within
Certification Records)

                             Combine Customer and Certification Record
information in your searches. For
                             example, keyword "photocopier", country "Canada".
This search would return all
                             certification records for CSA certified
photocopiers in Canada.

                             Records are updated daily as information becomes
available.