Scott, and others, We are working towards getting the old Treg postings put on to http://ieeepstc.mindcruiser.com along with the emc-pstc archive. You are more than welcome to look at the emc-pstc archive on Mindcruiser to see what it will look like once we import it. The archive on Mindcruiser will be searchable.

In the effort to create the Treg archive, I ask Jon Curtis if it would be OK to archive it and he said yes. Then the problem became coming up with an archive to import. The first person I contacted for the archive has yet to provide it. Then recently I found a second person with it at the IEEE EMC Symposium and we are now working on how to import it. If the form it is in, is similar to the emc-pstc archive that we imported, it will happen shortly. If we need to tweak the scripts it will take a little longer. The IEEE will be taking care of the details of the import. As soon as we get it imported I will post a note to the Treg List. Treg will be placed in its own area on Mindcruiser, separate from the emc-pstc archive. Then we will work on keeping it updated. We will more than likely keep it up to date the same way we do with the emc-pstc list.

If anyone else has copies of all of the past postings please let me know. Depending on the effort needed on the part of the person with the archive, it might be nice to be able to share the workload. It just occurred to me I should have ask the Treg list this question a long time ago, rather than waiting for the first person to provide the archive.

Please keep in mind that I have nothing to do with Treg other than being a list member, but I am one of the admins for the emc-pstc & ieeepstc.mindcruiser.com.

Jim