We should worship YHVH on EVERY day... not just on the day you think Jesus was resurrected. I keep one particular day HOLY because the commandments tell me to do so. That day begins on "Friday" at sundown until sundown on "Saturday" night.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, 21 March, 2003 15:29
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] The Sabbath Breaker of Numbers

Izzy, is not honest with herself.  He takes up for Judaizers and their "go to hell" attitude, but she gives people like me, who believe in salvation by grace through faith, plus nothing minus nothing, sharp jags.

The people who require Saturday worship get her "niceness", but if anyone disagrees with Saturday required worship they are mean and hateful.  Izzy, is blinded by her doctrine.  AGAIN A DOUBLE IZZY STANDARD.  ONE SET OF STANDARDS FOR JUDAIZERS AND ANOTHER FOR THOSE WHO  WORSHIP ON THE DAY OUR LORD WAS RESURRECTED.