hey slade--let's see a logo/pic of JC kickin' butt--maybe work in some flame for Iz with a little flesh and blood for me

On Thu, 3 Apr 2003 06:36:17 -0600 "ShieldsFamily" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Really excellent! Maybe you could add a few flames? Izzy

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Slade Henson
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2003 8:57 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Check out ServantEvangelism.com

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Wednesday, 02 April, 2003 19:39

Subject: [TruthTalk] Check out ServantEvangelism.com

This sounds great.
Click here: ServantEvangelism.com

Slade Says:

I looked at the website supplied by Glenn and they have all sort of gimmicks you can have your logo plastered on... cups, mouse pads, urinal screens... you name it! If TruthTalk wants to do something like that, I'd like to me the first to supply a possible logo...

Well, what do you all think?? (I think the color needs to be different, though, but this was scaped together in about five minutes.

-- slade

gary ottoson * http://ozg2003.blogspot.com

<<image001.jpg>>