DaveH wrote:
> Note to ALL TTers------The game is over.
> I am reverting back to my true/old self,
> whether you like it or not.

Oh, Dave...  You disappoint me.  :-)

DaveH wrote:
> In retrospect, perhaps I should not have let you influence
> me to the point of playing this game.  But.....right or wrong,
> I did it and find the results interesting.

There is much more to what happened here than you are acknowledging.
Right now you are acting like a deer caught in the headlights.
Something spiritual took place here, no matter what face you try to put
on it.  You have no idea how many people have prayed for a breakthrough
with you, and something happened here.  Don't put more spin on this and
slip away now under the comfortable veneer of Mormonism.  You are so
close to understanding a great many things, more than you can imagine.

Protestants are not about all being rude to each other.  In fact, most
Protestants would follow the path you do concerning the putting on of a
polished face.  Nonetheless, there are quite a few Protestants who
desire honesty and transparency.  Whether you are Mormon or Protestant
doesn't matter as much as achieving this transparency and honesty with
one another.

The things you shared about how it made you feel clearly indicate that
more was happening than some game.  I know how uncomfortable it is to be
in the hot seat where all eyes are upon you, but friend, don't turn away
prematurely before the real lessons have a chance to take effect.  You
may not have been seeking truth, but truth has found you.  Please don't
reject truth.

I hope that we can talk about this more.  Are you willing?

Peace be with you.
David Miller, Beverly Hills, Florida.