Michael D wrote : As you know Iz, I do not disagree with the above statement. It's the notion that this is a requirement for all believers that I, and others, are trying to show is contrary to the word of God.

Izzy wrote:

Michael, You have to do whatever the Holy Spirit leads you to do.

If you want to disregard the 4th commandment, that is between the two of you.

If you don’t think you have replaced Sabbath rest with Sunday rest, that is up to your own conscience.

 I must do what the Lord has put on my heart.

Obviously, Michael, you are not heeeeeearing meeeee…….

Izzy