Marlin: What emerged as "Christianity" is actually paganism. Most of the holidays and many beliefs and observances of modern day "Christians" are Pagan, and promoted by hierarchical groups. The name of Jesus has been appropriated by paganism.

What we have are some Pagans, calling themselves "Christians" who have persecuted other Pagans, who have not converted to the paganism masquerading as "Christianity."

TPW: I heard that song and dance before. "Those were not TRUE Christians". And we didn't appropriate Jesus' name. In fact history reveals that many missionaries merely sought to divert the followers and say "this is whom you worship now".

Futhermore, you cannot wash your hands clean when the reputation of the church has been sullied and stained with the blood of innocents. It would be just as if I would say that all the raids and pilliaging done by Vikings "were not done by REAL vikings". See my point?

I dare say, I apologize for that. Some of them may be my ancestors. Whatever reasons behind this was the past, and we paid dearly for it. The conqueror's mentality is to destroy, and it was wrong to take innocent lives.

Am I ashamed of my Ancestry? No, of course not, but I vowed never to allow this to happen again.

TPW

Add photos to your messages with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/features&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca

"Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought
to answer every man."  (Colossians 4:6) http://www.InnGlory.org