Carrol: Do you take joy from the suffering of another/ does the innocent family members not concern you? If you are going to act as defender of the innocent shouldn't you send help to those innocent that are hurt by you? Why not send some money to Jordi's family? Anonymous of course.

TPW: Unlike some people I do not rejoice in the suffering of the innocents who just unfortunatly through a twist of fate, found themselve related to what I see as scum.

As for help, well who is to say I didn't already. But I never send money. You see, money has a filthy habit of getting transformed into the wrong thing in the hands of groups involved in crime. But you never know. A stranger suddenly shows out of nowhere and gives food and walks away silently, could be me.

All of a sudden a sudden show of support from a church you'd heard before but didn't care for. Not because they agree with the violent platform, but cared more for those family members forced to live with such madness. Who could have sparked that? Could be a guy like me.

Even in one case I recall someone (I am not alone) sending a "bug-out" bag to a lady who was not only in an abusive situation but in the cross-fire of a criminal keep. A change of clothes, some instructions and a bus ticket to a woman's shelther and voila.

Amazing what can be done if one is wise enough to observe.

TPW

MSN 8 with e-mail virus protection service: 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca

"Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought
to answer every man."  (Colossians 4:6) http://www.InnGlory.org