Hi Blaine.  Welcome back.  I did not realize that you were on the list.
It is good to hear from another Mormon.  Maybe Dave won't feel so alone
and in the crosshairs. :-)

Blaine wrote:
> The main purpose of the Mormon undergarment is
> to cover the nakedness and thus help preserve
> the modesty of individuals, male and female.

It sounds like you are saying that the Mormon undergarment is primarily
for modesty? How can this be if we don't see it?  I mean, if it is under
the clothes, how does it preserve modesty?

Is there any religious significance at all to the undergarments?  Are
all Mormons expected to wear them?  Do you know any Mormons who do not
wear them?

Peace be with you.
David Miller, Beverly Hills, Florida.