Dave Hansen wrote:
> The part of your posts I found disagreeable with is that
> you suggested SWK said we "must" do this (eliminate sins
> and become perfect) in this life, implying (and no, you
> did not specifically say the following) that failure to
> do so causes one to be cast into the lake of fire.  As
> I read SWK's comments, he indicates that failure to
> overcome one's weaknesses results in a failure to reach
> the highest potential of our heavenly goal.

I did not understand Kevin to be saying this, but he can answer for
himself.  It does appear to me, however, that Kimball believed something
about being able to obtain holiness in this life that you do not
believe.  Do you think that you and Kimball are in agreement on God's
desire for us to live without sin, now in this life?

Peace be with you.
David Miller, Beverly Hills, Florida.