Judy wrote:
> If the average christian were walking in the Spirit
> and doing the works of Jesus, ppl would be drawn
> to them as they were to him.

You mean like they were drawn to him in the following situation?

>From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with
him. Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away? Then Simon
Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of
eternal life. And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the
Son of the living God. (John 6:66-69 KJV)

Peace be with you.
David Miller, Beverly Hills, Florida.