Ruben: Hey pagan, I thought that was you..and it is you. Hope you have a very merry Happy Jesus Birthday. On a side note TPW, we have two Mormons on this site, that were upset with us waving around their underwear. They would like us to stop waving it and leave then alone, as a pagan what should we do?

TPW: Thanks Ruben, Merry Chrismas!

Now Two mormons that wish that you'd stop waving their sacred long-johns around huh?

**EVIL GRIN***

Well you don't have to wave it. You could use them as a hat, place it on top of your sings as a flag. You could make it stand by just sticking a piece of wire in it.

And you could also add alot of strings and draw a face on it. Instant marrionette! That is definitly a crowd pleaser (Or teaser as case may be).

And what about a salute to maddona by wearing it over your clothes?

Or even you could show off a new line of that underwear that has pockets for cellphone, PDA, or even a wallet?

Know an airbrush artist? You could have a life-like represenation of a naked body, but for amusement factor, have an airbrush fig-leaf where the privates are at.

The possibilities are endless!!

TPW

MSN 8 helps eliminate e-mail viruses. Get 2 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca

"Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought
to answer every man."  (Colossians 4:6) http://www.InnGlory.org