TPW: No offense Judy, but the only thing that does prevent me from harming you is my own code of ethics. I had many preachers say the very same as you and if you pardon the pun, found themselves in my jaws.

Judy: I could care less who he is - I'm just shocked that someone who is out there claiming to serve the Living God must have the devil watching his back. If you really loved TPW Ruben you would cast that unbelieving devil out of him rather than use him under the delusion that God can't take care of His own?

TPW: EXCUSE ME?! Who is to say he hasn't tried? But unlike some of you Ruben knows from his own "field work" that certain approaches leave us cold. Futhermore, I decided to back Ruben OF MY OWN FREE WILL. You got that? Ruben didn't ask for my help, I and I alone decided to lend a hand.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it!!

TPW

MSN 8 with e-mail virus protection service: 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca

"Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought
to answer every man."  (Colossians 4:6) http://www.InnGlory.org