From: "David Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] The Last Days
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 23:58:35 -0500

Perry wrote:
> However, if the order of events is preserved in the
> 2 Thes 2:3 (and we know it is since it's entire purpose
> is to state the order of events), then the above cannot
> be possible since at the time the "falling away" occurs,
> the man of sin has not yet been revealed.

I think you are making a huge mistake with this statement.  You assume
your assumption of the order is true and then interpret the text from
that.  Based upon my study of Scripture, the resurrection (what you call
the rapture) happens AFTER the man of sin is revealed.

Peace be with you.
David Miller, Beverly Hills, Florida.

"Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer every man."  (Colossians 4:6) http://www.InnGlory.org

If you do not want to receive posts from this list, send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and you will be unsubscribed.  If you have a friend who wants to join, tell him to send an e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and he will be subscribed.

Learn how to help protect your privacy and prevent fraud online at Tech Hacks & Scams. http://special.msn.com/msnbc/techsafety.armx