http://www.inter-islam.org/faith/dajjal.htm
‘…But I will tell you something which no Prophet has told his people.Verily he (Dajjal) is one-eyed and Allah is not one-eyed.’

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0953327515/103-4075416-0637422?v=glance

For some reason god thought it important to tell us Anti christ has a problem with his RIGHT eye:

Zechariah 11:17 Woe to the idol shepherd that leaveth the flock! the sword shall be upon his arm, and upon his right eye: his arm shall be clean dried up, and his right eye shall be utterly darkened.
Just a co-inky-dink the movie character is hit in his right eye.
sorta like why Mel thought it important to tell us he held the nail with his "sinister" Left hand.

David Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Chris wrote:
> Only when you realize that the Illuminati has long
> depicted their planned coming Antichrist as a naked
> one-eyed man does this scene make sense. This
> combination of scenes -- one-eyed Messiah and naked
> buttocks -- perfectly fulfills the Illuminist
> Antichrist symbol!

ROTFLOL! Now that was funny. Thanks for sharing, Chris.

The degree of reasoning that some people use to find evil in the world
is simply amazing. Maranatha.

Peace be with you.
David Miller, Beverly Hills, Florida.

Do you Yahoo!?