\o/ !HALALUYah! \o/
Greetings DAVEH et al in the Matchless Name of YahShua !!

You read ALL the TT mail?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

There is a LDS group out of western Missouri that is pretty much in agreement with all that I believe from Scriptures except they add the BoM ... BUT they say JS perverted it soon after he started and that they have the ORIGINAL which they call "The Nephite Record".  However, unlike my experience with all other LDS, they use the Nephite Record as an adjunct to The Bible

DAVEH:  Hmmmmm again......That is also interesting.  Do you recall their name?

Church of Christ ... just like JS when he started.

Also, one of the Sabbath LDS groups is called 'Strangites' ... out of Wisconsin and Michigan I believe.

Ahava b' YahShua
(Love in The SAVIOUR)
Baruch YHVH,

Chris Barr