In a message dated 3/13/2004 7:20:20 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

What a remarkably transparent email!! All should undertake to pray for this meeting today with his son. Blessings, Lance

Actually, I will be at his house on Sunday evening.  He and I will be together all of next week.  All of the children are Christian and excited about the lord.  He considers himself a Christian and I am not saying he is not BUT his walk has not included the experience we all share in the Spirit.   He is 36 but he is still my boy and the oldest of the three sons.   Anyway.   Thank you and pray that God will make what I say work in his life.

John