The Truth has been THROUGHLY MANIFESTED w/o Polygymy or Polyanyi in SIMPLICITY!

2 Co 11 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him. For I suppose I was not a whit behind the very chiefest apostles. But though I be rude in speech, yet not in knowledge; but we have been throughly made manifest among you in all things.

2 Co 1 For our rejoicing is this, the testimony of our conscience, that in simplicity and godly sincerity, not with fleshly wisdom, but by the grace of God, we have had our conversation in the world, and more abundantly to you-ward. For we write none other things unto you, than what ye read or acknowledge; and I trust ye shall acknowledge even to the end;

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Michael Polanyi's ... ideas are based  on the belief that all knowledge is either tacit (silent and unspoken) or rooted  in tacit knowledge.

VINCE SAYS  I never heard of Polanyi until this forum introduced me to his name, however, never fearing to rush in where angels fear to tread, I'll say
that the short and presumably accurate sentence above makes little red
flags go up in my little pea brain. There's nothing there referring
knowledge to God or saying that real knowledge is rooted in God and His
revelation. I suspect that, if the summary above is correct, Polanyi's
logic eventually leads us to "nobody's grasp of reality is any better
than anybody else's grasp of reality, therefore nobody's knowledge is any
better than another's knowledge." If Polanyi uses this to conclude that
the poor certitude of our own knowledge is a good reason to root
ourselves in Christ, then he must have been a wise man. On the other
hand, if he uses this to promote moral relativism and ecumenism, then he
had no wisdom at all.

Do you Yahoo!?