In a message dated 3/28/2004 2:48:56 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

This is a public list and you are choosing to be here

Why do you communicate with Izzy?  Do you actually think you are accomplishing some good addressing your thoughts to someone who is not listening to you?   I  don't mind the discussion with you, but Izzy does.  the scriptures teach that we are not to "seek our own."   Love does not seek its own way or will.   Izzy does have a delete button.   And you have instruction from God on how to show respect to others.   Why not practice what you preach instead of insisting on your "rights" as a member of a public list.

John