In a message dated 3/28/2004 3:38:50 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

judyt writes:

Actually, judyt, I am pretty much done with this discussion.  Your God is the same God as that of all works-salvationist.  You have no offer of hope to those who continue to have sin problems --  in fact you do not recognize the continued sin in your own life.   You actually think that your are perfect since "accepting Christ" and everyone else should be too.  This is not the gospel of Christ.   I will not read or answer any of your emails in the future.

John