In a message dated 3/28/2004 4:31:24 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

jt: When Jesus spoke of unity and when Paul wrote of reconciliation they were both speaking of
unifying around truth and the only way we are reconciled to God is to agree with Him by first
accepting and then walking in His Truth.

This logically means that you have never and will never change your mind about any doctrinal position you have  -- that would mean that you had accepted 'false" doctrine.   You, of course, fantacize that you are full grown as a child of God.    There is no room for growth in YOUR gospel because "growth" demands that we are in error.

John