Judy wrote:
> Nelta on this other list is former Campbellite
> (is that CofC) daughter of a pastor and she does
> not believe in formalized Church, she is writing
> a book about it...  I'll see that she gets this
> definition.

Hey, Gary, do you remember Nelta?

TruthTalk was started partly because of Nelta.  She was moderating a
list called TruthQuest.  She booted Gary off the list, and when I
pointed out the hypocrisy in how her treatment of Gary was like that
done in institutional Christianity which she deplored, she booted me off
the list too.  Gary, Glenn, and me started TruthTalk because of this.
We tried to learn from the mistakes there and setup the no ad hominem
rule to curb the sectarianism that we experienced there.  Tell Nelta
hello from me.  :-)  I wonder if she even remembers me, Gary Ottoson and
Glenn Tabor.

Peace be with you.
David Miller, Beverly Hills, Florida.