IZZY,
         WAS IT CALCULATING  & DISINGENUOUS THAT YOU DID NOT INCORPORATE THE POST I WAS RESPONDING TO OF YOURS----IT SAID NOT ONE THING ABOUT YOU TESTIFYING ABOUT JESUS-----JUST ABOUT YOUR SOCIAL DO-GOODISM?

Elsman, Why would you first assume the worst about a person without inquiring if you had doubts? Love assumes the best, rather than the worst, about others. I am not calculating and disingenuous.  David Miller prefers that we cut as much as possible from previous posts. And I am not into “social do-goodism”, but do believe in Biblical good works that glorify the Father.

 A PERSON STANDS OR FALLS BY THEIR WORDS.    YOU MADE LIGHT OF TESTIFYING ABOUT WHAT JESUS DID AND IS DOING---AND, WILL DO IN THE FUTURE.  YOU ESCHEWED PREACHING IN THE OPEN.  THUS, QUOTE YOUR OWN WORDS AND DON'T HIDE THEM.  THEY CONVICTED YOU, AND YOU WILL SOMEDAY BE JUDGED BY THEM---AS WILL I FOR MINE THAT I HAVE NOT REPENTED OF.

I do NOT eschew public preaching for those who are called to it.  BTW, how often does your wife do public preaching, or David Miller’s wife? Are they called to it?

                 SECOND, I KNOW NOTHING OF YOUR "BOOK".   ARE YOU SOME FAMOUS CHRISTIAN AUTHOR?  HOW DOES ONE GET THE BOOK?

No I am not some famous author.  I did write a book that was published about 20 years ago which encouraged Christian women who had unsaved husbands.  It has been reprinted in several languages constantly for all this time because it spoke to a real need that was pretty much unaddressed.  It also gave the gospel in the back. You can find it on Barnes and Noble or Amazon under “How to be the Happy Wife of an Unsaved Husband.” (Whitaker House publisher) (Title not mine, but the publisher’s.) I also wrote another book on homemaking which is no longer in print.

                        ---ELSMAN, STANDING ON GOD'S WORD, WHICH IS ALL I QUOTED AGAINST IZZY'S DO-GOODISM.   AFTER ALL, EVEN THE PHARISEES WERE DO-GOODERS, TO BE SEEN OF MEN AND GOD.

I do not suppose that you cut missed the scriptures that I quoted about good works. What argument do you have with them? Only God can judge whether I am doing good to please Him or to be a pleaser of men. Who are you to be so judgmental as to assume the worst about me? You are insulting the Lord when you disparage His servants. It is to Him that you owe an apology. Izzy

Matthew 5
14   "You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden;
15   nor does anyone light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on the lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house.
16   "Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven.

1 Peter 2
Keep your behavior excellent among the Gentiles (and Elsman), so that in the thing in which they slander you as evildoers, they may because of your good deeds, as they observe them, glorify God in the day of visitation.