The rantings of modern day Judaizer.

In a message dated 5/8/2004 7:58:15 PM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

----- Original Message -----
Sent: 05/03/2004 11:31 AM
Subject: Chris, what do you think?

Greetings in the Matchless Name of YahShua!!!

The Ruach struck me with a "real" story ...

Once upon a time there was a man from Arkansas.  The high-class theologians from Ohio, imbibed with their Finney know-it-all pseudo intellectualism, invited this poor ol' Arkansas man to test his mettle.

One Dr. from Ohio even laughed to his peers, "Shall this impudent man from Arkansas tell us how to live?  Ha hah -- I surely doubt it."

And so the big day arrived.  The poor ol' soul from Arkansas travelled up the dusty roads with his head covering and submissive wife, along with a rag tag of dust mops in tow.  The eminent scholars from Ohio stared down their collective noses at the Arkansas wagon caravan and said, "Well, my, my -- let us try to go easy on them."

The night before that great debate back in 2000 -- post Y2K days -- ye scholarly Dr. and his peers stayed up long into the night mapping out their equations to defeat the poor ol' soul from Arkansas.

The Arkansas man slept like a bear -- snoring loudly as his little ol' wife can attest!

The next morning the wife of the debatin' Dr. asked to look at the very different looking Bible of her husband's opponent.  "Go right ahead," replied the poor ol' soul from Arkansas with that famous southern hospitality.

"Hey, maybe we can see what he's going to use tonight in the debate," the Dr. gleefully exclaimed.

"Go right ahead," came the same reply.  "It's all right there ... all I use is The Word."

The Dr. groaned.

At supper before the debate, the portly Ruben asked the simple Arkansas man, "So how many debates like this have you done?"

The poor ol' soul from Arkansas quietly replied.  "This will be my first formal setting."

"OH," Ruben guffawed.  "Doc is the best!  You're in for it!  He's very experienced in debate."  Psyche?  The poor ol' soul from Arkansas was unmoved by it.

"I only rely on The Word and The Spirit," replied the poor ol' soul from Arkansas.

"Oh, you're one of THOSE," rang back the response.

Evening fell at Smock's University and the professors took their places.  The annual debate had become the traditional climax to this annual gathering.

The Dr. did his best to propose his thesis: "YOU DO NOT HAVE TO KEEP ALL 10 COMMANDMENTS.  YOU DO NOT NEED TO KEEP SABBATH.  HECK, DO AWAY WITH ALL THESE STUPID JEWISH LAWS.   JUST DO JESUS.  AND DON'T TELL ME JESUS WAS A JEW.  THAT'S ABSURD.  I DON'T BELIEVE IN THE 10 COMMANDMENTS.  I ONLY BELIEVE IN THE 9 COMMANDMENTS."

The poor ol man from Arkansas sighed a long sigh but carefully laid out the simple message of YahShua, "If Jesus did it -- you better do it, too.  You think Jesus ate pig?  Did The Saviour die a horrible death at Golgotha for pigs?  You think Jesus violated Sabbath?  Does anyone here realize Jesus was, in fact, a Jew?"

The debate ended and though a hush fell upon the Smock University -- the war had just begun.

The poor ol' soul from Arkansas -- Barr I  think his name was  -- dunked a hungry woman in the river -- calling out The Matchless Name of YahShua over her in the ol' time, 1st century, apostolic way -- and Smock blew his top.  Professor Jones was aghast at his mentor.  Bro. Cope tried to restrain Smock, but the old Jeddite would hear none of it.  He was determined for the dark side.

That ol' Jeddite turned Darth Vader, joined league with the evil emperor and cast out Chuck Spingola.  This also coincided with his mocking of a young Skywalker named Daniel Lee.  That young Skywalker was set sternly at that time against the poor ol' soul from Arkansas.

It has been 4 long years since 2000 -- and that poor ol' soul from Arkansas still promotes the same simple message  -- "OBEY TORAH BECAUSE JESUS OBEYED TORAH."

Meanwhile the University of Smock has collapsed, Spingola is in hiding, Ruben is licking his wounds and plotting his next move -- and the Dr. is  filled with  bitterness over the whole saga.

Do we know who the winner was?   Who the loser was?

Dr. Smock never again held a debate after that poor ol' soul from Arkansas sojourned to Ohio.

Hmmmm . . .

And now, as Truth --- errrr . . . TrashTalk continues its filth . . .  the plot only thickens . . . Will Miller continue to promote the Dark Side?  Will the jezebel spirit continue to blow like a howl?  Or, like Hurricane Isabelle (Jezebel) from last year -- will it blow out before it even has the punch of a mouse?

In YahShua and by His  Torah,
Daniel