From: Daniel Lee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [TruthTalk] John  mishandles the word again
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 19:16:49 -0700 (PDT)

you said:

You once again missed the point, genius.   She did not simply ask Jesus  --
she told him to do something that He did not want to do.

Daniel responds:

Hey stupid -- telling your son to go fetch some water is a far cry from instructing a man in doctrinal matters. No grey matter between those ears, eh?

you said:
The Bible says:

We are saved by grace apart by obedience to the Law of Moses   (Romans 4)
Jere 31 prophecies the end of Law as a covenant relationship.

Daniel responds:

Ummm, sir -- Romans 3:31 says, and I quote: "Do we then make void the TORAH through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the TORAH."

So, you're accusing Paul of declaring we do not keep Torah through faith RIGHT AFTER HE MADE THE STATEMENT THAT FAITH ESTABLISHES THE TORAH?????!!!!!??????

YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS!!!!

And  Jeremiah 31 prophecies THE END OF THE TORAH????????

ARE YOU JOKING?????

"BUT THIS SHALL BE THE COVENANT THAT I WILL MAKE WITH HOUSE OF YISRAEL; AFTER THOSE DAYS, SAITH YHVH, I WILL PUT MY TORAH TORAH TORAH TORAH TORAH (emphasis mine) IN THEIR INWARD PARTS, AND WRITE IT IN THEIR HEARTS . . ."

That  is REPEATED in Hebrews 8:8-11!!!!

Far from the law ending -- THE TORAH IS MAGNIFIED BY NOW BLAZING WITHIN OUR HEARTS!!!

Truly the law and the prophets are right when they declare that you, as a torah hating pagan christian, are FILLED WITH DARKNESS!!!

To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

Shabbatting on this Shabbat  Shalom,
Daniel John Lee

TheFreeSite.com: Home of the Web's best freebies.
http://www.thefreesite.com

Express yourself with the new version of MSN Messenger! Download today - it's FREE! http://messenger.msn.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/

"Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought
to answer every man."  (Colossians 4:6) http://www.InnGlory.org