Glory unto YahShua, even YHVH who rules over all the earth!!! HallaluYAH!!!

What an extremley restful Shabbat -- and so electrified with the Ruach ha Kadosh!!!

WE began last night, as the sun set, with contending for the faith on the internet.
One 20 year old female who professed to be a Christian was consumed with jealousy and
her boyfriend. I began to preach I John 3:9 to her and, within about an hour of
preaching, she was cussing at me, using the f word. Her true colors were exposed. Pray
for her, her name is Amanda.

However, in victory, we ministered to an affluent couple in Texas and we convinced the
husband to forbid his wife from going to work anymore. She needs to be home taking
care of her 3 babies. After having a good chat with her husband, he was convinced to
forbid her from going to work. HALLALUYAH!!! She is quitting tomorrow!!!

Keep them both in your prayers -- their names are Cristi and John.

We slept in this morning and began our Shabbat service around 11am. We had an
incredibly Ruach filled worship service in which little 2 year old Elijah really
shouted out in worship. Both boys praised Yah loudly.

YHVH gave me a word on I Chronicles 13-14 and 15 entitled "The Offence of the King:
Precision and Pefection" and about our need to handle the Torah and the Holy Spirit
with utter precision.

I continued to network with other pastors, ministered to various saints, and generally
relaxed for the Sabbath afternoon.

Yah helped me write part 5 on my Paul series and I hope to have the series finished by
Shavuot (Pentecost).

Annika and I were able to minister to a young 13 year old girl and we convinced her of
the need for females to cover their heads per I Corinthians 11. We also showed to her
that the jewish kippah was pagan. HallaluYAH!!!

Even though I'd much rather be preaching on campus, I will continue to minister on the
internet until Yah gives the financial means to once more "go on tour" as we did last
Spring.

I trust all you Saints also had a wonderfully edifying Shabbat!!!

In YahShua and by His Torah,
Daniel John Lee