Izzy, if I had wanted women off of this forum I would have said so a year ago last December when I first joined TT, and many times since then. It is pretty catty to imply things that you know aren't so and cannot substantiate.

Daniel's opinions about women not being on the group, and Elsman's for that matter, for which he has provided a scriptural basis, are valid theological points to discuss on TT. It is the profanity and demeaning tone used by Daniel that makes it ad hominem and unpalatable. I am appealing to him to drop the profanity and ad hominem nature of his posts so that some honest dialogue can take place.

I know that Daniel's posts bother you, as they do everyone, but I wanted to give him a chance to clean them up and become a contributor rather than a detractor. It will not go on indefinitely. I have extreme solutions to deal with profane, vulgar, arrogant types, but would like to give Daniel a chance to mature first. Please bear with me, and rest assured that you are welcome on TT from my point of view.

Perry the Moderator

From: "ShieldsFamily" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] No limits on TT
Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 09:29:34 -0500

TPW, Well I sure appreciate that you came to my rescue in a way, unlike our
Moderator who seems to have no limits to the way the women here are being
abused and the vile language allowed on this site. (Perhaps he prefers that
the ladies to leave? How long should we tolerate this?) I'd rather be
rescued by a French-speaking "Pagan Wolf" than not be rescued at all. :-)
Izzy