In a message dated 6/6/2004 4:21:24 PM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

John,  Does she attend Ted Haggardâs church? I think it is called Life Christian Church.  Ted married my son Todd and his wife Shirley in the AF Academy chapel.  Ted taught Todd and several other cadets Bible study at the Academy for the 4 years he was there.  A wonderful man. Izzy

Hi Izzy.   And, yes, I do think this is the church.   She absolutely loves the congregation.
Many, perhaps most, of these large congregations have grown because something is very right with their ministry.  It sounds as if this is true for Life Christian Church.

John D