\o/ !HALALU Yah! \o/
Greetings in the Matchless Name of YahShua !!

Chris why did you chide me for believing you lived in Arkansas when you still sign yourself as:

Christopher C. Barr writes Naturally Speaking from Arkansas: The Natural
State . naturally! You may write him at P. O. Box 1147, Pocahontas, Arkansas 72455

I couldn't live in that little, tiny post office box even if they would lef me live there.

The rest of her writing is 'bout as accurate as that dispersion.  No time to expose all her error ... anyway, who much believes her misinformation and disinformation anyway?  If they do then they deserve what they get.

My, my, my ... jt has such trouble with truth ... she ain't seen nothin' yet ... just WAIT 'til judgment day!

Ahava b' YahShua
(Love in The SAVIOUR)
Baruch YHVH,
(Bless The LORD)